News:

Welcome to Abandoned Escape!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Privacy Policy / Abandoned Escape Privacy Polic...
Last post by Administrator - Aug 02, 2023, 05:08 PM
At AbandonedEscape.com, we value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This Privacy Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your data when you visit our website and interact with Google AdSense advertisements. By using our website, you consent to the practices outlined in this policy.

Information We Collect:

Personal Information: We may collect certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, or contact details when you voluntarily provide it to us through contact forms or account registration.
Non-Personal Information: We may automatically collect non-personal information, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, operating system, and website usage data through cookies and similar technologies.
Use of Cookies and Similar Technologies:

AbandonedEscape.com and third-party service providers, including Google, use cookies and similar technologies to collect information about your interactions with our website and ads displayed on it. This information helps us deliver relevant content and improve your overall experience.
Google AdSense:

AbandonedEscape.com uses Google AdSense to serve ads on our website. Google AdSense may use cookies and web beacons to collect non-personal information about your visits to this and other websites to provide targeted advertisements that are more relevant to you.
Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on your visits to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
You may opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Google's Ads Settings or by visiting www.aboutads.info.
Information Sharing:

We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as described in this Privacy Policy.
We may share non-personal information with our advertising partners for the purpose of delivering targeted advertisements.
Third-Party Links:

AbandonedEscape.com may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites before providing any personal information.
Data Security:

We implement appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our site.
Changes to this Privacy Policy:

AbandonedEscape.com reserves the right to update or modify this Privacy Policy at any time. Any changes made will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on the website.
Contact Us:

If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Policy or the practices of AbandonedEscape.com, please contact us at info@abandonedescape.com
By using AbandonedEscape.com, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please do not use our website.
Game Talk / Re: Abandoned Rooms Escape
Last post by Administrator - Oct 29, 2022, 09:27 AM
Level 13 has been updated. Level 14 will now load, sorry for the error.
Last post by MelG76 - Oct 28, 2022, 08:56 AM
Forget my last comment.  It has decided to let me through!
Last post by MelG76 - Oct 28, 2022, 08:54 AM
Now I can't get passed room 3.  I've worked it out and checked the walkthrough.  I've also tried it on an ipad so I am not using a mouse so it is quicker.  Did everyone press the buttons in a capital N shape?
Last post by MelG76 - Oct 28, 2022, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the advice buglady.  That helped :)
Last post by John.G - Oct 27, 2022, 11:28 PM
@Administrator I finished level 13 and when it advanced me to next level it took me direct to level 15 which is "coming soon" and missed 14 altogether
Last post by John.G - Oct 27, 2022, 10:46 PM
Level 6, there are 2 doors behind the altar. Click on each to see what time the sentry goes through then ring bells in correct order.
Last post by buglady69 - Oct 26, 2022, 09:01 AM
I don't understand the clue in level 6 and the walkthrough doesn't help
Last post by buglady69 - Oct 26, 2022, 08:44 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble on the first level! i had to push the buttons really quickly to get  the door to open, if that helps Mel
Last post by MelG76 - Oct 26, 2022, 06:15 AM
Hi

I can't get past the first level.  I've followed the light bulbs and pressed the buttons in the right order according to the walkthrough but it doesn't turn the light green.  Please help.

Thank you